Monday, August 3, 2009

28 - buffy saint-marie and malcolm mclaren

Photobucket

i just love buffy sainte-marie, i hope you do. from the UK Financial Times .....

CLICK HERE FOR ARTICLE

_____________________________________________________________________________

Photobucket

i could never resist malcolm mclaren (sex pistols, bow wow wow, new york dolls and himself) probably because I have never met him.

marianne faithfull sent me a message about malcolm a few years ago saying "it's all right, andrew, he's one of us."

i am not exactly sure about that, however i did enjoy his latest ramblings. if you are in edinburgh in august do say hallo for me if you see him.

CLICK HERE FOR ARTICLE

3 comments:

rap said...

So great to see you taking an interest in the blog again, Andrew.

Haw Haw Harry said...

Great sartorial style. I've always admired the smartness of Malcolm MacLaren's dress sense. That must say something.

Tosh Berman said...

Andrew you got a blog!!!!! I am so excited. I love this. Keep it up please.

Ciao
Tosh